Ma Baglamukhi Pooja Vidhi: Mata Baglamukhi Sadhana
Mata Baglamukhi is called the enemy destroyer. These day we do not have enemies like those of old days. When people used to get attacked and killed. In present times the enemies are in our societies itself and many times it is within our self only.
Ma Baglamukhi destroys enemies from in and out. There can be some inner enemy of a person like fear, negative thoughts etc. We can get rid of all this by doing Mata Bglamukhi pooja,
Pooja Items :
- A Lamp
- Ghee, Its good if you can get ghee made from cow milk.
- Besan ke laddu.
- Pulse of gram(Chane ki daal)
- Yellow Cloths to wear and one cloth to use in pooja.
You can do this pooja at home or in temple.
Best time for this poojs is Navratri. But it can be done on 8th day of Shukla Paksha.
Pooja need to be done at night between 10 PM to 4 AM.
Pooja Vidhi :
- Get ready after wearing yellow cloths.
- Now in your pooja room place a wooden bajot(a small pooja table)
- Now put the yellow cloth over it.
- Now make a pile of Chane kil daal over it.
- On that place mata Baglamukhi Yantra
- Now worship the yantra with Kesar and AshthaGandha.
- Do the bhoga of laddu
- Light the ghee lamp
- After that do Japa of the following Matra
“om Hreem Lreem Baglamukhi sarvadutanam vacham mukham padam
Stanbhaya jinha Keelay Buddhi Vinashay Hreem Lreem om swaha”
Do 11 Rosary of this matra. Rosary should made of Haldi(termeric) roots
you can do it for 9 days of Navratri to get better results.
Some instructions for Sadhankas
- Avoid having sex during the sadhana.
- Speak truth
- Do not sleep in day
- No hair cuts
- Reduce noise as much as possible during Japa.